You are hereby invited to take part in our piano festival, which includes lessons, masterclasses, and a piano competition.
lessons and masterclasses are provided by renowned professors with world wide recognition as artist teachers and performers.
- During masterclass you'll have 4 lessons with professor(s) of your choice
- Each participant will be allotted a minimum of 2 hours per day for a practice room.
Every day you are welcome (13:00 -14:00) to attend a masterclass provided by one of our professors
Faculty will choose students which will play on masterclasses.
In additition, there will be two recitals for participants in lovely concert halls:
- Barocksaal in Alter Rathaus : Wipploinger Str.8 1010 Vienna
- Festsaal des Amtehause in Hietzing : Hietzinger Kai 1-3 1130 Vienna
- Kaisersaal der Klaviergalerie : Kaiser Str.1070 Vienna
- Prof.Tatiana Shevtschenko ( Music Academy in Odessa-Ukrain)
- Prof.Brian Marks ( Baylor University Texas-USA)
- Masterclass fees is 400 EUR includes 4 lessons with professors of your choice and 2 recitals to be paid until 1 of September 2020
- Masterclass fee for passive participation 200 EUR, which includes observation of all lessons, concerts and masterclasses.
- Students can purchase extra lessons with professors (a maximum of 2 lessons) for a fee 75 EUR each.
BANK ACCOUNT :
AT 44 2011 1837 1673 4400
SWIFT- BIC: GIBAATWWXXX
Documents for participation :
- Application Form
- copy of fee transfer
Please send all documents by e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival Gloria Artis does not provide rooms and boards for participants, We suggest that you reserve one of the many hotels and
hostels hat are nearby where you can book rooms at affordable prices.
- Hostel Hütteldorf - Schloßberggasse 8, 1130 Wien, Austria.
- Novum Hotel Kaffeemühle Wien - Kaiserstraße 45, 1070 Wien, Austria.
- Mercure Hotel - Felberstraße 4, 1150 Wien, Austria.
- The deadline for sending participation documents is 30 June, 2020.We will not accept new applications after this date.
you can download application form here